COTOWN SHARING LIFE, S.L. is a company in which transparent information is fundamental for building a trusting relationship with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers. The protection of these data of the individual and companies who place their trust in us is of utmost importance. For this reason, we would like to provide information in the present Privacy and Data Protection Policy on how we collect and process or use these data.
This privacy and personal data policy establishes the bases on which COTOWN SHARING LIFE, S.L. with registered office at Carrer de Beethoven 15, 7th floor, 08021 Barcelona, processes the personal data that our users provide to us on a voluntary basis through our web page.
This Policy will apply whenever data are provided to COTOWN SHARING LIFE, S.L., which in turn will be responsible for your data (Data Controller) and when data is provided through any contact or subscription form used to compile personal data (name, email, etc.)
- We commit to respect the privacy of our users and to process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly require to provide the service requested and to process them in a secure and confidential manner, adopting any measures needed to prevent unauthorised access and improper use of these data.
- Not to use the personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to provide the personal data to or share them with third parties.
- To keep the personal data on file during the period strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE
Through our web page we, can compile data for different purposes:
- Request for information on the part of the user
- Subscription to newsletters
- Working with us by sending your CV
In accordance with the purpose for which the data are provided, the data strictly necessary will be requested.
It is important that the user is aware of the data that he or she provides and the purpose for which he or she does so, because while the data are provided to use, the user accepts that we compile, store and use for the purpose requested. Nevertheless the user can revoke the consent granted by using the appropriate channels, since the consent of the data subject is the legal basis and legitimation for processing of your personal data.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
The user, when he or she provides the data requested on the forms, is the sole party responsible for the truthfulness of the data sent, and the user guarantees and answers for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them properly updated.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Once the personal data have been provided, you will have the right to:
- Pose any question and be informed of how we use the data and to obtain ACCESS to them.
- Have your information CORRECTED or deleted or impose LIMITS on its processing.
- ERASE the data.
- OBJECT to the processing of your data.
- As well as the right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You may exercise these rights at any time by sending a text with proof of your identity to COTOWN SHARING LIFE, S.L. with registered office at Carrer de Beethoven 15, 7th floor, 08021 Barcelona, or to the following email address:
In addition, you may file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider that the processing of personal data breaches the applicable regulations.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will keep the data on file during the time strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested and as long as the data subject does not request their erasure, and we will take the appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or illicit processing as well as to prevent accidental loss, destruction or damage, thus doing everything possible to protect and safeguard them.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No transfers of data are planned except in those cases where a legal obligation exists. It is not expected that data will be transferred internationally.